
Assorted eh? Well, there's 3 different toppings for the siew mai.
You get (as you can see in the picture) :
- Prawn (Shrimp as they call it)
- Crab Stick
- Scallop Slice
The Siew Mai I've already mentioned before previously. Not bad.
This time is a little better, with more defined taste and the texture is slightly harder and smoother.
The only different for this is the additional toppings, which ... does not make any difference at all.
It doesn't make the taste any special or changes anything to the siew mai. It's like, a decoration you can eat, like some biscuit flower on a cake ... Except for making you feel like your eating a variety of siew mai and happy about it, it really does not do any good :|
Also, with the regular Siew Mai, you get 4.
Assorted you get 3 and with the toppings.
And the Assorted is more expansive than the regular Siew Mai ...
Go figure which I'd choose the next time I want Siew Mai there ...
No comments:
Post a Comment