Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dim Sum @ Nyonya (Gadong)




Not worth commenting over these 3 Dim Sums ...
But guess I'd do a little from what I remembered when I ate it ...

Har Kow, or the Shrimp Dumpling, the skin has absorb some of the shrimps taste. Taste quite good cuz it adds to the flavor and the salty taste. But sadly, the taste is so little, you'd miss it when you chomp on it. The Skin is thick. Well, thick isn't bad, but if it's thick, rough and too much spoils the whole taste, then please don't ...

Shark Fin Dumpling, Couldn't remember what we don't like about it so I'll skip.

Seaweed Roll, the sauce ... it's always the sauce ... many people just don't understand that the sauce plays an important role as well. make it stickier, yummier, saltier or sweeter ... just to enhance the taste of the whole. Why? Cuz the seaweed rolling over the meat is thick. And that thickness brings a lot of it taste with it making it conquering the whole as a taste. If anyone wanted to just eat and taste seaweeds, they can just dip the seaweed in it's sauce for a while and eat it without the meat ...

And the meat, sigh, seaweed spoiled it already ... it didn't seem like it'd taste extraordinary anyway. Didn't like it either ... bah, never mind the meat, it's a seaweed thing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *