
4 Items on our dish that day.
- Panang Curry (Chicken)
It taste like ... green curry ... if you've tried that. Probably is the same thing ... Maybe I just don't know Panang is the same thing only? Owel ... I actually don't like green curry as it has this kind of fragrance taste on it. It tends to make me ... icky. But this one is not so strong and quite acceptable. The sauce was ample enough to juice up all the chicken pieces too. Doesn't taste spicy. Quite acceptable, but just not my type of food =)
- Curry Taste Fried Rice
This stuff is oily. It doesn't look as oily as it is too. Infact the fried rice felt hard. The taste of the curry was non evident and spicy was missing. Don't know what happened to them. Sure it had the color, but I'm sure you'd prefer more taste then just color?
- Tom Yum Soup (Seafood)
I'm no fan of Tom Yam Soup neither and I'm especially no expert in it too. But I like it still. Especially for that price, they include quite a lot of squid and prawn for us =) Lucky maybe?
- Fried Vermicelli/Tang Hoon
Hmm ... The name of this dish doesn't tell you much at all of the real deal this meal will give.
It's damn sour! And I mean awesomely sour! The taste is similar to the appetizer in Dim Sum Gadong from my previous post. It's sour (the sauce is the source of the sourness) ... sweet ... and with sliced chili in to the dish, carries some hot taste in it too. I definitely like this dish. One of my favorites. Do try it out when you're there, especially if you're into sour stuffs too.
No comments:
Post a Comment