Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ugh ... Porridge ... no more thx.

Ugh ... I'm sick of porridge already.

From my first consumption of 3 bowls per meal on the first 2 days ...

3rd day and my spirit has dwindled a little ... 2 bowls per meal ... and the taste is fading day by day ...

4th day and I've started to only take 1 bowl hesitantly per meal ... and the taste is already gone ... plainless.

5th day ... Finishing up the remaining porridge leftover 1 bowl per meal ... lowered my intake, so there's still alot left over ... why is there so many? >.<

6th day today. I've informed on the previous day to 'not' automatically cook porridge anymore. I'm not taking porridge today at all. Don't think I can nor do I want to ...

Now I'm taking noodles. Yes! Mee Sua and noodles. Nestum/beverages aswell.

Still feel very difficult to eat at the moment with the stitches intact ... removing it tomorrow afternoon :)
Hope it works out fine ... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *