Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gigabyte Superb 720 PSU again!!


I've bought this one before. Not the first time I've seen this. Haven't opened it up yet and it's still packed in a transparent plastic.

It's a cool PSU. enough power to boost many PC specs, thou it's the lowest spec Gigabyte offers for it's range of PSU, but it'll suffice with that amount of power coming from it.

Slight different from the old packaging I can see. There's blue wording right under the name and it's has now added an 80Plus certification logo on the box at the bottom right corner.


Can't wait to open it up and compare it to my past review to see if anything physical has changed!

More pics after I dissect it's box!

[Update]

Sadly, all my pictures is gone via an accidental lost of my camera.

Not much different inside the box thou.
Only different I can find is the exterior on the box =|

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *