I get bored of things real fast.
I've suddenly came back here and was playing around with blogger's template once again.
Some things that couldn't been done then can now be done with the default template.
No more hassles looking thru the internet for codes or guides to add in.
Not too much atleast.
But then again, there so little changes from my perspective.
Haha, nothing I really need I guess.
Well, all the images was deleted some years ago for this blog, juz cuz it was inactive, and looking at it occupying space in my g.account was annoying.
Nothing's been happening on the blog since then ...
Well I don't know ... maybe I'll try to start something back up again ... ?
Since Now I've a few more things I am much more into than before.
Like ...
My Car, I'm modding it up now and really looking into it. Research and stuffs.
I also bought a camera not so long ago too and now I'm fiddling with the camera with a few friends, so I'm starting to post pics up to flickr's now.
I'm not so into tech savvy anymore as I've given that up sometime ago.
No new hardwares are going thru my hands anymore, so nothing there for me.
But maybe occassionaly, I'll have some stuffs to post there.
Who knows ...
I'm also not into latest tech phone too with a been there done that attitude to it, so no content of such anymore too.
Okay, anyway, lets see what's going to happen from here on =)
Cheers,
Navigation Bar
Monday, May 9, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment