Following up on the previous post I posted about my little girl who gave me a lecture about a mosquito who was looking for it's daddy and mummy (links here).
Yesterday night, my little girl was approaching me to chill on a leather sofa near me and saw a blood stain on the leather.
She looked at me for an answers as I was previously sitting on the same spot with her curious eyes as the spot she wanted to sit on was dirtied (referring to the blood stain).
I promptly told her without thinking about the previous incident, "Ah, it was probably a mosquito".
What a mistake I just made ... responded too innocently to her without thinking further this time.
It hit me too late when I realized! I was devastated at what she was going to say next. Oh My God! Was she going to give me the angry eye brows or something? And frown and hate me? And say bad daddy or something? Was she gonna be sad?!
I waited and waited and her expressions didn't change to an angry or disappointed little girl. It remained the curious look and now with a bit of concern added into it.
Looks like she didn't realize I may have been the killer! Phew, that was closed. I also just realized I didn't tell her that it could have been me. That sure relieved me.
Then the next cutest thing happened.
She, being so young still, told me, the story or conclusion that she had came up with to explain the situation.
She told me, that maybe the mosquito fell down and hurt it's leg and bled a bit.
And if you see the mosquito, daddy and mommy can help the mosquito.
I'm speechless again here.
I was first in near shock of what she would say, and now I'm speechless.
I just complied again, and said, "Okay, if daddy and mummy sees the mosquito, we've help the mosquito."
Such a darling =)
Navigation Bar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment