Sunday, December 13, 2009

Har Kow & Dried Shrimp Dumpling @ Dim Sum (Gadong)

These 2 dish is the first dish I had actually, but I forgot to take a snap shot of it.

I just had to mention this 2 dish cause of it's taste.

Har Kow and the Dried Shrimp Dumpling are actually quite similar despite the name.
Both have prawns inside and both are covered by the same type of skin.

Usually, these food, when taken elsewhere around here, you'd taste a tasteless piece of skin and rough too.

But this skin here is different. It has a taste! No more tasteless skin! It has a nice salty taste to it. Taste not bad in fact. It's considered smooth to what I've eaten around. Smooth and Soft. Not smooth enough of course. Still a little rough when you chew it. But highly acceptable. (If you want to try a smoother one, Miri's Grand Palace is the place, but their's tasteless.)

The prawn in them are the fresh one's I've been talking about too. Mmmm ...

The picture looks normal in the menu. And when the Har Kow came, first thought we had was like, woah, it shrunk or something. Phew, very small Har Kow. lol. But it sure taste nice :)

Too bad I've no pics to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *