
Lo Mai Kai. A kind of sticky rice with chicken.
Well, there 2 of them and they are really small.
The one here is not so sticky too. The rice isn't all melted together with some stickiness.
Infact, it's like normal rice with added flavor.
Digging in, you won't see much of a chicken, just a little. well of course, it's small, you won't expect too much anyway. I caught a glimpse of shrimp in it and my partner found some salted egg in his.
My partner finds it nice and likes it as it's not so sticky (or at all).
I find it, a little not to my liking. I kinda like it sticky ...
I find this one a little more to the tasteless side and can't really comment much about it.
The chicken inside, I think is the same as the Roasted Honey Glaed Chicken I mentioned earlier in my previous post. Only that it's a small amount and chopped up without the honey taste.
Hmm ... I think I didn't taste anything at all. Maybe cause I've already had a lot of other dish before I tasted this.
How say you? Are you Sticky? or non Sticky?
No comments:
Post a Comment