Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kingston DataTraveler 101 - 4GB






Another Capless designs from Kingston.
Nothing Much Special bout this one.
A friend past me this brandnew kingston for me to open up and copy some data for him.

Took a few shots of it and tested it out, and I only got 1 thing to really say about it ...

"Man does it catch fingerprints".

That metal flipping cap of it is a magnet for fingerprints.
Looks Nice ... not too fancy or anything.
You can see the chip inside as the body is transparent.
Feels Ok too. Quite Sturdy.
Slightly bigger than the Kingston DT Mini Slim, but not too big.
I also remembered slightly that it was ... slightly reflective too o_O
Not clear reflective, but dark metallic reflection.
I wonder if we can see our self on it.

Ran smoothly when I used it. No hassle as usual. No biggy.
Why wouldn't it? It'd be faulty if it couldn't. heh.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *