Hey look what I found here.
2 little piece of DT Mini Slim 4GB sticks.I wonder if they are still in my cupboard.
Gotta check when I go home.
Cause I need to return this to their rightful owner. lol.
Forgot if I've done that already...
I'm using one myself. Blue in Color.
Thier pretty small. Not as small as those super thin ones. But damn small already.
So small ... I've already lost 2 of them somewhere ... sigh.
Now using my third one.
Capless little guys they are.
Made of plastics. I've used one of them so much, that the plastic on the head actually cracked and fell of some bits on me ... poor thing. Poor me damnit. I've only used it for less than a year!
Won't lie about it. These little guys ... I've seen 3 of them that are defective. But that's no indication that their a whole batch of defacts.
