Friday, March 5, 2010

Page Hit Counter

Hmm ... was going thru my frens blog to look for any nice things to add on to my own and noticed that visitor hit counters and thought, why not :)

Gave it a click and saw that it's not part of bloggers gadget and it links on to another website that offers free counters and statistics.

Hey not bad. And so I registered one as I'm too lazy to go around and look for others ... plus free too ...

Well, of I go to add it in.
The registration is simple ... No email accounts needed.
Just select the counter image, a few settings for it, then a user name and password (optional) and your ready.

It gives you a code for you to paste it on to your webpage. But in my case, I'm placing it on my blog :)

Surf here if you're interested : www.free-counters.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *