Friday, March 5, 2010

Stale and Pale, now I've combined all my blog anew and renew!

It seems like I've not been updating anything on this blog for a long time now. Guess times must be tough on the beginning of this new year. So tough that even CNY 2010 was not spend worthwhile at all ...

Well, this time I've combine all the blogs to one and used labels to categorize all the different posts up! Now I don't need to manage any other blogs and just post away and label them.

Makes things easier these way, since ... PC Hardwares and Food don't really mix, and life and hints don't go hand in hand as well ... So heck! Label it and smash it all together!

Walah, new blog! Now to hope that motivation can be kept high and continue to update this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *