Was having my teeth checked out on the dental clinic at old airport road recently to pull out one of my decayed teeth. It was the 5th one on the top row counting from the centre to the right side. Just as the Doc was going to checking it out, he had me go for an extra to see all my teeths (and the hollows of it ...) and it so happens that my 2 lower wisdom tooth was starting to go bad and had holes in it already. Not only that but the teeth wasn't able to exit properly and had bend in a horizontal position instead of vertical ...
So the doctor advise me to remove them in Ripas Hospital. Not just 2 of them, but 4. He wanted to take out the upper teeth aswell if the lower one was to come out ... ouch ...
Damn ... I hate dentistry ... Phobia ...
Luckily, I can opt for anasthesia and have them all pulled out in one go. Blacked out thru the whole surgery. Lucky. Pain is at the minimum now, but the medication does make you dizzy ... Nice is the Doc gave me 7 days Medical Leave thou. Hahaha. But gonna use that time to recover.
Went to the Hospital since this morning at 7:30am and finally got home around 6pm plus ... Now I'm at home resting. Unfortunately I can't sleep and my mouth is still bleeding. Slept too much in the Hospital and before already ...
Now all I hope is for the bleeding to stop and clot fully so I can enjoy my time. But this surgery isn't gonna recover like in a day or two ...
Going back to take out the stiches on the 10th this month ... ugh ... dentist again ...
Navigation Bar
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment