Did you notice that this blog has 3 column?
2 sidebar column and a single main column in the centre?
I initially got interested in looking for a solution for custom blogger template was because I wanted to use the template Minima Dark but I wanted the Sidebar to be on the Left side ... but there's no template for that ... and I'm clueless and too lazy to study the html codes just to move it to the other side. Besides, I'm not good at it, haven't done html for maybe 10 years?
Well, adding an extra column to the left side enables me to move what ever I want there, and have a spare column on the right side to add other jargons too!
Well, incase your interested in how to do this, surf here : Three Column Blogger
It'll show you how to customize your blog to add the additional Column.
Navigation Bar
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment