Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Beauty I found in Agro Park, Tungku, Brunei!


Come see the beauty that I have captured from our local park here in Brunei. Agro Park!

Catch a glimpse of some of the beauty in the Garden House itself, it's the place to catch some cool from the hot sun after a good walk in the open. Actually, it's pretty hot outside there. This place is the place to escape the Sun while in Agro Park.

Check out my album slideshow below:
20160501 - Agro Park

It's really pretty hot there, can't say it enough. It's really hot.

There's no trees beside the paved walkway, so you get the full brunt of the Sun scorching at you, trying to barbeque you for good, from medium rare to well done.

I'd suggest you get ready that sun screen to protect your precious skin from the sun and use a big ass Hat to cover your face too.

You don't have to worry about drinks thou, there's vending stalls right outside the entrance of the Park to ensure you won't die of thirst in the middle of the *cough* desert *cough*.

There's also tandem bikes for the family :)
But I don't like their pricings, so yeah, those are up to you.

For those of you still puzzling where to find this place ... go here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *