Great.
Just as I was taking a long leave from work, right before my leave started, I got sick.
Classic great timing really.
I've caught a cold, so now I have flu and coughing my lunges out.
Which is pretty bad as I'm trying to avoid spreading it to any children at the house.
Great way to spend my last long leave of the year.
Classics. All my plans and ambitions destroyed. Finally got the time to do stuffs out of work, and I fell sick.
And I still have things planned and some work left that I need to finish up over the weekend ...
Now only on day 2 and I'm rendered incapable of doing much work. Almost everything is halted but I'm still trying my best to get some things done like errands, chores, fix this, fix that, blog, make videos and stuffs.
Great luck.
I hope this sickness gets sweep away fast but it seems like it's just getting worse and hasn't reach it's peak.
Blardy great.