I've really no idea what they are as I've a tons of things coming in and they are all arriving at random times.
It almost feels like Christmas and these are all presents!
Well i wished that were thru, cuz if it is, I wouldn't be paying for them in the first place.
Alright, cool I thought, lets open them up all in one go and film it! Ought to be fun i reckon? I think?
It's also a good chance for me to try up some video editing too.
Hmm, what shall i call the video thou?
It's a bunch of packages that I don't know the content of, guess can call it random too?
It's ... kind of an unboxing, but there's no box involved! So guess not.
It's still unpacking thou, so guess can call it unpacking as well.
So guess ... I'll call it ... Random Packages Unpacking?? Guess not. That doesn't sound good at all.
Or perhaps put the word unpacking as an action and not part of the name?
Like ... (Unpacking) Random Packages.
Yeah, think I'll go with that.
Oh, wait, it's also like opening presents ... lots of presants, like on Christmas ...
Yup, then it'll be ... (Unpacking) Random Packages like Christmas Presents!
After several minutes of videoing and several hours of editing, here's a video of the unpacking! Finally.
Like wow, that took forever to edit some simple video.
Better be careful next time to make less mistakes and hiccups, so there's lesser needs to edit them. Haha.
Here, I've included the links to all the items in the video, in case you're interested in purchasing them yourself. I might even do a separate review of the individual items too in case anyone is interested.
Item:
1) Convoy Flashlight Headband
2) UV Light Liquid Glue Pen
3) Halogen Light Bulb - H3 12V 55W 6000K Color Temperature
4) ROCK Universal Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount
5) Nylon Sun Glasses Sports Band/Strap
6) Neoprene Soft Lens Pouch
7) Internal Bag Organizer for Travel
8) Engeya Fashion Folding Glass Pouch