Wednesday, November 23, 2016

SamYang HOT Chicken Flavor Ramen (with Cheddar Cheese)


This is one "particularly" spicy instant noodle from Korea. (YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

It generated quite a buzz just a few months back where people were just scream hot spicy instant noodles everywhere and started to share it around and challenge their friends and family to eat this spicy hot stuff.


Ok, that's a little exaggerated, but it definitely made a round thru social medias and people were going mad testing this Ramen out and hunting it thru all the shops that sells it till I've heard a few people saying it's been out of stocks for several weeks ... and that is not an exaggeration...

It ain't cheap too, but all Korean instant packs are not cheap compared to the regular ones we have from Indonesia and Malaysia. Not to mention, a lot bigger per pack too.

It's surprisingly good thou, maybe cuz I like spicy food?
It's very spicy that's for sure, not for the light hearted.
Anyone who is not accustomed to spicy food will suffer greatly if they look down on this Ramen.

I've had it several times already now and a small niche I like to do is add some cheese toppings to it.
And what great luck, I have some left over Cheddar Cheese that's expiring next month!
What better excuse than to finish up all that Cheese?

I Love Cheese!
Love me some Cheese Toppings!

Mix Em Up!
Look at em cheese like snow flakes!


All mixed up and ready to serve.
Bon Appetit!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *