Thursday, February 16, 2017

20150218 - Just before I could get my dream car.

Mid February of 2015, just a little over 2 years ago, I was finally able to loan my dream car since I was still a wee teen.

I remembered it quite well, cuz I was really excited to get a hold of the car that I really wanted for so many years.

It was just a few days before I got the car, all the loans and proceeds had just settled in, and it was just around the Chinese New Year's public holiday. I handed in the cheque money asap to the reseller so that he may process the release for the car to me.

I had quite a few more days before the holiday, the chances of me getting the car before the holiday was a solid confirmed!

I was extremely enthusiastic about getting the car before hitting the new year holidays! That would've been a blast. It would've been the greatest belated birthday gift and the best new year's gift to myself!



But sadly because of the public holidays, all I had was these photos from the reseller for the holidays ... sigh.




I was told the Land Transport Department's Officer in Charge was not in, and that there was no one to sign the transfer documents for the car ...

Ahhh ... drats, I needed to wait for the holidays to be over ... bummer. Could've had a new car for the new year celebration ....


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *